Wonderful light and cozy “Viola Mary Janes”
With this pattern you can crochet these beautiful and comfortable slippers.
They are cozy, light and airy and with the cute violas an eye-catcher!
US 3/4, 6/6.5, 7.5/8.5, 9/10, 10.5/11
(EU 34/35, 36/37, 38/39, 40/41, 42/43)
English (US Terms)
THE PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Detailed step-by-step instructions with lots of photos
- Crochet chart for the viola and the leaves
- Instructions for how to make an anti-slip or outdoor sole
- Extra Photo Tutorials (magic ring, invisible join
- Worsted Weight Yarn (s.a. Schachenmayr Baby Smiles Merino Mix, LL 120m/50g), Usage: 2 balls for the slippers, rests of yellow a light and a dark shade and green for flowers, leaves and chain
- Hook Nr. 4,5 mm (US G)
ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, Picot
Information to digital content:
The pattern is available instantly after payment via download (download link will be sent immediately) in PDF format.
The PDF file can be opened with any PDF reader (eg with the free Adobe Reader – Download at: http://get.adobe.com/de/reader/).
The file is thus independent of operating system (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android), and device readable (on mobile devices).
Original design of Karin Pichler
The pattern is only for private use!
The pattern may not be copied to other websites or any other type, exchanged, shared, sold and not given away.
I offer 100% customer support on all of my patterns. Please do not hesitate to contact me, via e-mail, to ask questions about this pattern.